The doctors did not find anything wrong with Andrew during his test on Friday. They did see that he refluxed at least once. Tomorrow, Monday, we go for another test. During this test, the doctors will be able to see the inside of his body. They will also leave a Ph probe in his throat to see what is happening for 24 hours. He will be put under for this procedure and we are very nervous.
If the tests comes back normal then the doctor is going to help us with the medicine and adjusting it to help Andrew grow out of it.
I will try to update when things calm down, I am not sure how this will all work:)

2 comments:
I am thinking and praying that everything goes well tomorrow! Keep us posted!
Hannah
OMG! I will keep your little guy in my prayers.
Post a Comment