My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 16, 2008

End of the school year

June 5 came a lot faster than I thought it would.
Anthony wrote the following about his year: The good thing is that I am a weblo and I am loving it. I got a 39 out of 40 on my math TAKS test than I got 83% correct on my reading TAKS test and my favorite subject was math and science. My friends were Nathan, Chet, Rielly, and Alfred. I had Mrs. Dunham for homeroom, Ms. Hayes for science and social studies, Mrs. Dockery for math and spelling, and Mrs. DuPriest for reading. My favorite teacher was Mrs Dockery she was nice. One time I forgot my library book and she did not sign my folder for it.
Ashley had just as much growth as Anthony: She went from going to Judy's everyday to only going on Tuesday and Thursday's. She is know able to have any conversation you can imigine. Her favorite thing to do at Judy's is to play with all the baby dolls. She went to Mem's house on the other days and enjoyed going for their daily walks. On our last day to go to Judy's it was hard to say good-bye. She has taught Ashley many things and I am sure at some point Andrew will go to Judy's. Judy is the kind of person you can leave your children with and know that they will be safe but even more, they will learn and grow into the wonderful children we all hope for. I am not sure if Judy reads this but I want to say that the last two years would not have been so successful if ti had not been for the secure feeling that Ashley is in good hands. We will miss you Judy!!!!!
The best news of all is that during the last 6 weeks of school, Larry accepted a full time job. He is working at a school named Corey. He is an aide in the autism program. He is the happiest I have seen in years. He is starting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to work in the schools, and what my work is all about.
Me: I have been placed as the team leader for my department and I think this has made the work load triple in amount. I love my class and I already miss them. I had 6 students by the end of the year and loved all of them. I am not allowed to name them but if you have talked with me, you know the special one that make the year end with a bang!!! They are all special in their own way. I can not wait for my class to get going. I lay in bed at night wondering what each one of them has been doing during the summer and how to make next year the best year for them. I guess this is the part of the job that no one ever tells you about.

No comments: