My little girl some how found a way to get the chicken pox. I have no idea how she did but she did. (We have had 6 cases reported at my building) When I asked the doctor what the point of the vaccine was he told me it was to allow her not to get such a severe case. Saturday was the worst. I had Ashley crying for medicine to be put on the "ichies" and then Andrew was on the floor crying to be held. Larry was out doing the yard, so I was on my own. He finally came in and helped me through the day. Ashley and I did run up Blockbuster and allowed Ashley to get some movies for her "TV".
We still how long it will take to get all these fixed so she can go back to Judie's. Ashley really misses her friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment