My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Reason We Moved

Yes, we moved for the space but the real reason came to us the first time Anthony went out to play. There is a family of 4 children across the street. The were out playing in the street and Anthony came to ask if he could ride his bike. I stood in the doorway of my new house with it full of boxes that needed to be emptied and watched my 9 year old son play with children out side.
It has happened many times since then. Several times Larry and I have stood and watched him play. If we went through that horrible process of moving to get this great house, I would have been happy. I am, however, beyond excited to watch the kids outside playing in a safe and children fill neighborhood.

No comments: