My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wii

Anthony has saved his money for several months to buy his own Wii, a new game system. He reached his goal many months again but they were all sold out. We have been calling all the stores for a good long time only to be told they were sold out. Today was the day that they told me that they still had several. I jumped up and told the boys. We all loaded up the trunk and drive to Mansfield. As we drove, I informed the boys that we would walk in calmly and not run. It took Anthony every thing he had to walk slowly. He was glowing as he walked out of the store. I think had to explain to Anthony that I had other things to do before I plugged it in.
Here is a picture of Larry bowling in my living room:
I guess I am doomed to have many sports played in my house now:)

No comments: