All the kids are adjusting well to the new house and their own rooms. The hardest thing is for Ashley to understand she can not go back to the other house. Last night she stood in the driveway screaming that she wanted to go home. I could not get her to understand that this was her house. She would yell back, "Not the new house I want my house!!!!" I am sure in time this will get better.
Anthony loves his big room and can not wait for spring break. He thinks I am going to paint a Colts horse shoe on his wall.
Andrew is so little he does not seem to care. As long as he has his bed then he is fine.
Larry and I love that we can go to bed and not have little ears in all of our conversations.
I will post pictures as soon as I can get the right cord for the computer.

2 comments:
YAY! can't wait to see pics! Are you guys still int he same town? (since this is a public blog I didn't want to post the name of the town)I can't believe that you did that with a 4 month old!
yes we are still in the same town. It is only a 5 ish minute drive from the old house to the new house.
The only problem with doing it with the 4 month old was needing to stop every 4 hours to feed him. I felt like by the time I got in the groove, it was timeto feed him again.
Almost done with boxed. I emptied 4 last night.
melissa
Post a Comment