My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Too Much fun over the Holidays

So we had been cleaning the house and getting this picked up after Christmas and in the process we had not been able to eat dinner at the table. Anthony has been eating his dinner in his room so he could watch something other than football. Larry and I had not heard from him in a while so we sent Ashley to check on him. The next thing we knew she was yelling at Anthony to wake up, "WAKE UP ALILLY!!!"
Both Larry and I went running to see what was going on. This is how we found Anthony.

My favorite part is that you can see the plate, empty, on his lap.

He slept through the entire night with out hardly moving. I was told when he got up the next day that he has never had this much energy before.
Ashley was excited to see Anthony awake!

No comments: