Anthony celebrated another birthday with his own style.
It started on the 30 with a visit tot he night clinic to get some medicine for bronchitis. Then the following day he was met with many family members.
Anthony went to Applebee's with Nana, Aunt Ellena, Andrew, Ashley, and Mom. He had a blast.
Then we went over to Mem's house to play some games and sleep over. I made him a Sponge Bob cake with my new toys from Christmas.
He played games with the little boy down the street and with Mom and Dad.
It is hard to believe that 9 years again I thought my life was ruined with the pregnancy that I was to young to have. I could not even imagine that it would turn out this great. Anthony is a joy to have as a child. Yes, he might us me to practice his lawyer skills, but that is part of his charm. Anthony is growing into a young man that is respectful and a adventurous. He enjoys his video games and playing baseball.
I can not wait to see the rest of his life and the choices that he makes and the person he will become.
This is the part of being a mother that makes it all worth it.
I love you Antony and you are very special in my heart.
Mom

1 comment:
9 years old! Wow does that make me feel old or what? It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby. Happy Birthday Anthony!
Post a Comment