The kids got to meet Santa last weekend. Anthony walked right up to him while he told Ashley the this was Santa. Ashley was a little scared but warmed up to Santa fast. she would tell Larry and I the answers to his questions. I think I told her several times to tell Santa and not me. She told Santa she wanted a train and Anthony told Santa he wanted a bug vacuum. We added Andrew to the mix and the picture was complete. I wish we could have caught the face Andrew made and I placed him on Santa. It was the saddest face. Either way, here is the picture that we were able to get. It seems weird to see all three kids in one picture.
Looking back at this time, Ashley had no hair and was very small. I hope to find a copy of it to paste in later.

No comments:
Post a Comment