The week started out good, but ended with a bang!!

On Wednesday Andrew went for his 1 month check up. He is 22 inches and 7 pounds 13 oz. Dr. Pullium was very concerned with the lack of weight gain. He sent us to Cook's to have him checked. The doctors did MANY tested. We are happy to say nothing was wrong. We have come to the conclusion that my breast milk was not giving him what he needed. Larry and I have made the choice to put him on total formula. I think after the few days he has done better. We go to the doctors on Monday and we will see how much he has gained.

Then today was Ashley's turn. I left Larry with the kids to go to get our pictures and go to Target. I got a call from Larry where he tells me that Ashley fell and hit her head on the fireplace. I ran out of Target and drove as fast as I could to get home. She is fine and was able to wear a simple bandaide.
1 comment:
I am so glad to know that everything is okay!
Love ya,
Abby
Post a Comment