My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 26, 2007

What a difference 5 days can make!!!

Andrew went to the doctors today and we received great news. He has gained an entire pound since last Wednesday. Pullium seemed VERY pleased with his growth, as was I. He is still a little jaundice and we will return on Friday to have that checked out.
After the doctors I sat holding my sleeping baby and could not help but to thank God for his health. Looking back I am a very lucky mother. My children have for the most part been very healthy. I am not sure why or what I have done to make this happen, but I am thankful. I know that there are many families out there that are not as lucky as I. My kids have had their problems but I know in my heat that it could be much worst.
So I looked at my last son and took a good cry. The stress of raising children is nothing that can be explained. However, it is the children that encourage me to go on. After the hard weekend we had as a family, I can say that this is the best part of having kids. The quiet times when you can sit and think of their futures and only hope that they are able to make better choice than me, and that they are as happy as I am.

1 comment:

Abby said...

YAY!! That is such great news! "I am so happy everything is turning out well.