My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 20, 2012

Here we go again!!

I have decided that I wanted to start blogging again.  I am thinking that one of the things I would like to write about is my weight lose journey and how it has/will effect my family.  I have been thinking that it would be nice to have a place to put recipes, activity ideas, and a maybe even some complaining.  The hardest part of losing weight is getting your family on-board, we all need a place to say the things that you want to say but have a filter that keeps you from saying it.

So here is how it stands: I started this current journey December 1, 2012.  I am doing WW on line to count my points on the computer and my phone app. I started at 237 pounds.  6 Months later I am 203, 34 pounds lighter. I am no where near what I want to be at, 130, but together we can support each other to make it happen.  So lets post where we all started and where we would like to be.

No comments: