My Weight Lose

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 08, 2008

Trip to Indy!!!

Yes, I am crazy!!
For my anniversary Larry bought me tickets to take the younger kids home. We had a week to spend with Grandma, Grannie Lynda, and Angie. Ashley had the hearts of everyone she met as she went through the airport. Picture this: Andrew on a front back, Ashley with her leash on, and Mom with a diaper bag, purse, and tigger back back. I almost died when the security told me that not only did Ashley have to take her shoes off but so did I. Getting them off was easy, the trouble came when I had to bend over to put her shoes back on.
It is hard to think that Ashley was small enought to sit in that high chair at one point!!!
Ashley had fun coloring in all of Angie's books.

We took the kids to the park, that is near Grandma's house. Angie even pushed Andrew to make him laugh.

No comments: